Linux Cluster Administration
Clustering and Storage Management
Course Description :
Linux Clustering and Storage Management (MRH436) provides intensive, hands-on experience with storage management, Linux Cluster Suite, and the shared storage technology delivered by Linux Global File System™ (GFS). Created for Senior Linux system administrators, this 4-day course has a strong emphasis on lab-based activities . At the end of the course, students will have learned to deploy and manage shared storage and server clusters that provide highly available network services to a mission-critical enterprise environment.
Course Content :
- Review of Red Hat Enterprise Clustering and storage management technologies
- Linux dynamic device management
- Advanced software RAID
- Device mapper and multipathing
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for managing shared storage across one or more Linux systems.
- Experienced Linux system administrators responsible for maintaining a high availability service using cluster technology.
- 2 years of Linux experience
Course Hours : 30 Hours